Thanks to iJunboy88 over at xsellize for the upl0ad. AppLocket is an app locker that pretty much replicates the old phones to where you had to push unlock and then the * key to be able to use it. AppLocket locks all of the apps on the springboard when activated by pushing your desired settings (Default is volume up two times and down once), after you have activate AppLocket anyone who taps on an app icon will not be able to use it. In turn It completely negates access to the entire phone itself until one of the activation methods unlocks it.
- After downloading deb rename it to locket.deb
- Copy it to var/mobile on your iphone and install it using ifile or do the following
- Open up mobile terminal
- Type in su (press return)
- Type in alpine (press return)
- Type in dpkg -i locket.deb (press return)
- Respring or Reboot and enjoy.
Warning: Make sure you have a way to unlock it do not set up the wrong settings to where you can’t unlock your apps otherwise you will be stuck and have to uninstall applocket by setting your iphone into safemode uninstalling through cydia.