Google has updated their Google Mobile App with push notifications for Gmail and Google Calendar.
● Search by voice – speak your queries in American, British, Indian or Australian English accents, also supports Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Korean.
● Just talk – simply hold your iPhone to your ear and say your query
● My Location – avoid typing your current location when searching for nearby businesses (e.g. “pizza” or “starbucks”)
● Google Suggest – tap suggested web search queries and local businesses that appear as you type
● Search history – quickly search again for queries you recently performed
● Contact search – search your phone’s contacts.
● Vertical search – search Google Maps, Images, News, and Shopping
What’s New In This Version:
● Push notifications for Gmail and Calendar.
You can download Google Mobile App from the App Store for free.