Lets just admit it, Apple’s iOS notification system kinda sucks compared to androids. Many jailbreak app developers have made an effort to fix the horrid notification system in iOS but they just aren’t to par. MobileNotifier has finally caught the drift and made notifications pretty and seamless on iOS.
You can install MobileNotifier via this repo http://phajas.xen.prgmr.com/repo
MobileNotifier Beta 3 Changelog:
- MobileNotifier Beta 3 Changelog:
● New alerts
● Lockscreen View
● Full push notification support
● Completely reworked MNAlertManager, considerably more intelligent
● Time encoding support with each alert
● Numerous usability improvements
● Bug fixes relating to 3.x compatibility, alert display and other internal aspects of the utility
● and more! The commit log on GitHub is the best place to see all the iterative changes.