9To5Mac has leaked specifications for the Macbook and Macbook Pro as well as information on some new accessories. 9To5mac claims:
● Normal configuration: 3.2GHz quad-core processor, 6GB of RAM, 1TB hard drive, and the ATI Radeon 5770 graphics chip.
● Normal configuration: 2.4GHz 12-core processor, 12GB of RAM, 1TB hard drive, and the ATI Radeon 5770 graphics chip.
● Server configuration: 3.2GHz quad-core processor, 8GB of RAM, Two 1TB hard drives
While Macbook Pro
● 13.3 inch: 2.5GHz dual core processor, 4GB of RAM, 500GB hard drive
● 13.3 inch: 2.9GHz dual core processor, 8GB of RAM, 750GB hard drive
● 15.4 inch: 2.3GHz quad core processor, 4GB of RAM, 500GB hard drive
● 15.4 inch: 2.6GHz quad core processor, 8GB of RAM, 750GB hard drive (BTO upgrades to 2.7GHz quad core and 1TB HD will be available)
Apple is said to be releasing a bumped up specs Macbook pro with existing design alongside a new thinner Retina display Macbook Pro.
The following accessories are also said to be getting an update:
● New AirPort Express
● Rebranded USB SuperDrive
● Refreshed MagSafe connector/adapter
● Thunderbolt to Ethernet adapter