After months of waiting Apple has approved the official Google Voice App.
● Access your Google Voice account right from your iPhone.
● Receive push notifications for new text or voicemail messages.
● Send free text messages to U.S. numbers and make international calls at cheap rates.
● Listen to your voicemail, read transcripts and manage your Google Voice inbox.
● Display your Google Voice number as caller ID when making calls.
● Call contacts from your iPhone Address Book or enter new numbers on the dialpad.
A Google Voice account is required to use this app. To sign up go to www.google.com/voice.
Google Voice is only available in the United States.
What’s New In This Version:
● Small UI updates
● Miscellaneous small bug fixes
You can download Google Voice from the App Store for free.